Monday 1 July 2013

Well it may as well be here

Well where to start........well firstly it has to be in my favourite colour PURPLE but I am feeling very in the pink today. Not even sure whether anyone will ever read this or whether or not I will ever find my way back onto my blog so I can actually read it!! Which of course could mean one of a few things, either the early signs of dementia have set in or I am just totally high on the wonderful fumes of  the wax polish I have been using for the last five hours.  Have I been cleaning you may ask... heavens above no I flipping well haven't it is after all gone midnight and what self respecting woman would be cleaning at this time of night !!
It is of course the fumes from the wonderful wax I use to polish up my preloved and reloved furniture back to life......On that note it may be a good idea to  maybe  change my No7 night cream for Annie Sloan clear wax and see if has the same  beneficial effects upon my front drawer ! I will get back to you on that one...........well on that note as this is my first blog and as I said it may disappear off into cyber space only to be seen by those green eyed aliens which frequent our planet only to visit channel four viewers I am for the moment going to bid you farewell Goodnight and God Bless xx

1 comment: